To apply for the following job, please consult CA Global’s website and apply online. The following job advert is taken directly from the website.
My client – an International mining house, is seeking an experienced Corporate Affairs Manager to have the mandate and authority to provide hands-on support with the Corporate Affairs departments at sites/operations throughout the Africa-Middle East region.
- Coordinating and maintaining relationship with key stakeholders in the Africa-Middle East region
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of regional Africa-Middle East issues identification & subsequent action plans
- The job implies a very collaborative work with all the colleagues in the operations/sites and also a very coherent approach with all CA GM’s, including the ones focusing in the Brazilian corporate affairs.
- The incumbent also contributes to the development, dissemination and use of tools and processes which will enable the consistent handling of regulatory, policy and CA issues of international significance across all operating divisions on behalf of the Global CA department.
- The incumbent, in his/her regional role, provides input back to the Global headquarters on all thematic areas of CA, with an Africa-Middle East context: this includes political intelligence, CA planning, regulatory & policy making developments, as well as other CA related matters.
- You will need to oversee the development, implementation and measurement of CA strategies, policies and action plans
- Graduate with a relevant degree
- At least 10 years in Corporate Affairs management (mining sector advantageous)
- Significant knowledge and comprehensive understanding of policy making processes and government legislative bodies across multiple jurisdictions.
- Understanding of the regulatory complexities of mining and business lines.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese is essential.
- Desirable knowledge of Africa-Middle East sociopolitical context.
- Residential status in Malawi
- Travel to the Middle East and Africa
- Only local Malawians will be considered for the post
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button below and visit our website www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.